Actions from North Area Panel meeting 8th September  

Deadline for staff to respond: {Housing Area Panel Team insert date and time}

 

Outstanding actions carried forward

REF +

date first raised

Action

History and last Update

Who

Response

 including what is completed & outstanding

Is action Completed/

Outstanding

Date action completed

or planned?

ONA1

Re actions NA4 & NA5 from the previous meeting, regarding waste collection issues at Sylvan Hall, the responses provided give information about Bromley Road but the matter was about Canterbury Drive.

 

David Young

Thank you for your enquiry, work is being undertaken within Collections to review collections at Sylvan Hall and Canterbury Drive following queries from residents.

 

Completed

26.10.26

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                               

 

 

Actions from last meeting

REF

Action

 Who

Response

 including what is completed & outstanding

Is Action

Completed /

Outstanding

Date action completed

or planned?

NA1

Nicoletta Bertoldi to raise issues regarding the reliability of the no 20 bus service, the promise to bring back the no 50 route and real-time sign and app accuracy with to transport managers and B&H Buses. 

Nicoletta Bertoldi

The feedback gathered through the Hollingdean Community Centre survey has  been shared with Brighton & Hove Buses and was discussed at the recent partnership meeting. The operator is currently reviewing the comments received regarding Route 20 and will be responding directly to the various issues and themes raised through the survey. With regard to the Real Time Passenger Information (RTPI) signs, I have fed back the concerns raised about inaccuracies within the system. We are aware that there are currently some reliability issues and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to passengers. Work is ongoing to improve the accuracy and performance of the RTPI system. We are also considering the feasibility of installing additional RTPI signs along the route. However, any expansion of the RTPI signs will need to be assessed alongside available funding and other competing priorities across the bus network.

 

Complete

21.10.26

NA2

Chloe Mclaughlin to raise issue of 4 missing communal bin lids in Tavistock Down with Bins & Boxes

 

Chloe Mclaughlin

Email sent to Bins & Boxes team to attend Tavistock Down and replace any missing or damaged lids. Chloe will check on this action before the next meeting to make sure it is complete.

Partially completed

Email sent 09/10/26.

Follow up check on 30/11/26

NA3

Chloe Mclaughlin to arrange for the waste team to inspect reported fly-tipping locations in Southmount

 

Chloe Mclaughlin

Estates Service Team have attended Southmount and remove all fly tipping.

Completed

By 19/10/2026

NA4

Chloe Mclaughlin to request litter pick around bushes by the substation at Southmount

 

Chloe Mclaughlin

Cleaners have been asked to litter-pick around the bushes. This will continue to be monitored by the team leaders.

Completed

09/10/2026